SPONSORED BY THE SENTINEL NODE ONCOLOGY FOUNDATION
The Symposium is sponsored by the Sentinel Node Oncology Foundation (SNOF) who’s mission is to advance the care and treatment of patients with solid cancer and to help develop new preventative strategies, diagnostics, and treatments. It is now known that the same type of cancer is different from one person to the other. After decades of research, we are poised to enter a new era of medical practice where detailed genetic and other molecular information about a patient’s cancer is routinely used to deploy effective, patient-specific remedies to treat it. We are about to enter the era of precision medicine (NCI and NIH Precision Medicine Initiative®).
This CME accredited program was developed to provide a forum for discussing and presenting pre-clinical, translational and clinical research and thereby improve understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and quality of life of patients suffering from cancer as well as explore emerging diagnostic tools and patient-specific treatments for cancer. Recent developments in understanding the cancer microenvironment and the molecular mechanisms involved in the progression of cancer cells to metastasis will be discussed. Studies of biomarkers and their diagnostic and prognostic applications in cancer progression and metastatic cancer, as well as their usefulness in radio imaging and molecular targeted therapy will also be significant parts of the Symposium. Promising results of recent clinical trials of emerging therapies including targeted therapy and checkpoint inhibition will be reviewed. Lymphedema, a significant complication of cancer treatment, will be addressed and the current treatment of lymphedema will be updated.
Target Audience: Based on the attendance history we anticipate 175-200 participants, a collegial atmosphere with ample opportunity to network and meet with every attendee with a potential interest in your product or services. These attendees will be primarily physicians (75%) specializing in surgery, oncology, molecular imaging, plastic surgery, radiation oncology, hematology, thoracic medicine with the remainder a mixture of predominately PhD/scientists from both academia and biotechnology as well as a smaller groups of attendees who are in training, regulatory or from industry.
We are happy to customize a sponsorship package based on your company’s specific needs and requirements. Join us as an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor for Cancer Metastasis 2019!
INDUSTRY SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Platinum Sponsorship: from $25,000, includes Breakfast or Lunch Symposium, Tabletop Exhibit, three badges for company representatives, full page cover ad in the Final Program, Acknowledgement & Logo on the Website, signs and slides at the meeting.
Gold Sponsorship: from $20,000, includes Breakfast or Lunch Symposium, two badges for company representatives, full page cover inside page ad in the Final Program, Acknowledgement & Logo on the Website, signs and slides at the meeting.
Silver Sponsorship: from $5,000, includes two badges for company representatives, full page inside page ad in the Final Program, Acknowledgement & Logo on the Website, signs and slides at the meeting.
EXHIBIT SPACE: (SPACE IS LIMITED TO 18 TABLETOPS)
- TABLETOP EXHIBIT BOOTH WITH 2 CONFERENCE BADGES, WEBPAGE & WiFi, $3,750
- TABLETOP EXHIBIT BOOTH WITH 1 CONFERENCE BADGE, WEBPAGE & WiFi, $3,000
- NON-PROFIT TABLETOP WITH 1 CONFERENCE BADGE, WEBPAGE & WiFi, $2,000
- NON-PROFIT LITERATURE ONLY TABLE IN FOYER, $1,500
EXHIBITS INCLUDE ONE 6 foot X 30 inch DRAPED TABLE WITH TWO CHAIRS, Devoted page on cancermetastasis.org and Wi-Fi.
Setup of exhibits is on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 8:30 – 10:00 AM before the first coffee break following the opening session. The Exhibits will be open throughout the conference, with peak times during all coffee breaks as well as one evening Poster Session Reception. Industry Sponsored Breakfast & Lunch Sessions will also take place in the Exhibit Ballroom.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Friday, October 25, 2019: 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday, October 26, 2019: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 27, 2019: 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
All sponsored breakfast and lunch sessions as well as 18 tabletop exhibits, coffee breaks, poster reception and posters will be held in the Crystal Ballroom (right in photo below). The CME Sessions will be in the adjacent Emerald Ballroom (left in photo below).
Potential Lunch or Breakfast Industry Sponsored Session Topics of interest to the Organizing Committee:
- Novel Imaging Modalities for Sentinel Lymph Node Identification and Resection
- Regional Therapies in Melanoma
- Metastatic Biomarker Discovery
- Adoptive Cell Therapies
- Radiotherapy of Cancer Metastasis
- Lymphedema Topic
SINGLE SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Gala Dinner for up to 175 participants on Saturday Evening in China Town, $15,000.
- Non-CME Lunch Educational Session, includes sit-down lunch, AV, meeting room up to 200 participants: $25,000. Supporter is responsible for speaker costs and needs to organize the session in conjunction with a member of the Cancer Metastasis Organizing Committee. Complimentary symposium registration will be provided for up to three (3) session speakers. Alternatively, a company may sponsor a Lunch Session and make their own Food & Beverage and Audio-Visual orders directly with the hotel, for a sponsorship fee of $5,000. The sponsored Lunch Sessions are advertised in the program, on the website and on signs at the meeting and included in meeting registration. Sponsor may keep a signup sheet in keeping with Standards for Commercial Support.
- Non-CME Breakfast Educational Session, includes Continental Breakfast, AV, meeting room up to 200 participants: $15,000. Supporter is responsible for speaker costs and needs to organize the session in conjunction with a member of the Cancer Metastasis Organizing Committee. Complimentary symposium registration will be provided for up to three (3) session speakers. Alternatively, a company may sponsor a Breakfast Session and make their own Food & Beverage and Audio-Visual orders directly with the hotel, for a sponsorship fee of $3,500. The sponsored Breakfast Sessions are advertised in the program, on the website and on signs at the meeting and included in meeting registration. Sponsor may keep a signup sheet in keeping with Standards for Commercial Support.
- Wine & Cheese Poster Reception for up to 200 participants on Friday Evening, $7,500
- Sponsor of a session, committee organizes the session, sponsor can choose which one to be acknowledged as sponsor, as per availability, $4,000
- Tote Bags, $3,000
- Wireless Internet for all participants, including a Logo Charging Station, $3,500
- Logo Memory Sticks w/Syllabus, Invited Speaker, Oral & Poster Session Abstracts, $3,000
- Acknowledgement of support of Young Investigator OR Trainee 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Abstract Awards, $3,000 each (YI or Trainee Awards)
- Logo Badge Lanyards, $500
- Water Bottles, $2,000
- Water Cooler, $2,000
- Acknowledgment as sponsor of one Coffee Break, $3,500
- Tote Bag Inserts, $750
All supporting companies will receive a dedicated page on www.cancermetastasis.org, to include information such as:
- Company logo, profile & Website link on www.cancermetastasis.org
- Documents, open access manuscripts, etc.
- Other relevant information of interest to participants of Cancer Metastasis 2019
- Inclusion in the Congress Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
Other benefits of support:
(not applicable for Tote Bag Insert Item)
- Logo to be included on signage near the Exhibit Hall Entrance and on specific items that are being supported;
- Acknowledgement in the Congress Final Program Book;
- Use of Congress logo for supporter’s own promotional purposes (This item must be approved by the Congress Organizing Committee);
- Assistance with registration for sponsored sessions;
- Continued presence on www.cancermetastasis.org
Please contact Joan Oefner at [email protected]is.org to discuss your ideas for a customized support package that would best fit the needs of your company. The 8TH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON CANCER METASTASIS is sponsored by the Sentinel Node Oncology Foundation which is incorporated as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. The Tax ID number of the Sentinel Node Oncology Foundation is 20-0173930.