Abstract Submission for Oral & Poster Presentation – Submission Deadline EXTENDED to July 15, 2019
The Organizing Committee encourages all cancer metastasis researchers to submit an abstract for presentation as poster or oral presentation. Your abstract should describe your most current, unpublished research which has not been presented at another meeting or conference. Trainees and Young Investigators should also apply for Travel Awards through the online abstract submission form.
Instructions for the submission of an abstract
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract as it will not be considered.
- In order to give an Poster and/or Oral presentation at the conference, please submit an abstract by the July 15, 2019 deadline. The Poster can be prepared after you have received a message, accepting your contribution, from the Organizing Committee.
- Please note that papers can only be accepted if at least one author is registered for the conference. The online registration system and the online abstract system are connected, but a meeting registration must be completed in addition to the abstract submission, at least 45 days prior to the start of the meeting.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
- Abstracts should be formatted with the following headings: Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
Abstracts and Award applications will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee from July 15-31, 2019 Acceptance notices will be sent via email by early August, 2019.
Abstracts will be tentatively divided into 2 major categories and their subcategories:
- Tumor Microenvironment and Cancer Progression
- Cancer Initiation
- Cancer Growth
- Cancer Progression
- Cancer Metastasis & Treatment
- Cancer Cell Trafficking
- Sentinel Lymph Node Metastasis
- Systemic Metastasis
- Biomarkers of Cancer Metastasis
- Treatment of Cancer Metastasis
- Treatment of Secondary Lymphedema from Cancer Therapy
Presentation Type: Abstract authors can request the following types of presentation:
- Poster Presentation Only
- Oral Presentation
- Poster OR Oral Presentation (allow the Organizing Committee to decide)